an independent San Francisco community-based not-for-profit
education program and social/support network serving the needs
Asian & Pacific Islander men interested in SM, fetish, kink & leathersex,
through sex positive and identity affirming education programs,
mutual support and community involvement.
What can kinkyGAM provide?
- A sense of community for kink-minded
- A Safe Space to share personal and sensitive
issues with others who have similar backgrounds.
- The ability to embrace one’s
alternative sexuality without stigma or guilt.
- Support in addressing identity issues
due to inner discordance caused by the disparity of racial, cultural
and sexual values.
- Guidance from other kinkyGAMs who can be
recognized as role models and mentors.
- A hands-on opportunity for APIs and
their non-A&PI sex-partners
to learn about kink and leather sex.
- The experience of not having to
be the only Asian in a kinky environment.
- An opportunity to serve as
a mentor, passing down the collective wisdom of previous generations.
chance to discover my niche in our community and to gain access to
making that connection.
- An opportunity to volunteer and give back
to one's community.
- A way to make new friends from whom
there's no need to hide one's kinky side.
- The validating and affirming power
of belonging to a kink-minded A&PI
brotherhood free of competition and internalized phobias.